Want to Help make the world cleaner and greener? Recycle your old technology.
Each year, Americans throw away millions of tons of old or broken electronics, creating potentially harmful waste known as tech trash.
This doesn't have to happen.
Regardless of where you bought it, what brand it is, or how old it is: bring it to us. We'll make sure it's properly and safely recycled.
Items we accept
- Cable boxes (analog, digital and satellite)
- CATV components and scrap
- Cell phones & telephone sets
- Cell phone batteries and accessories
- Computers *
- Cords and Cables
- Digital Cameras
- Hard drives, floppy drives, CD ROM destruction via shredding *
- Network Hubs
- Network Switches
- Integrated Circuits/ Semiconductors
- Mainframe computer equipment (ADPE)
- MP3 Players *
- Monitors CRT & LCD
- PC CPUs – desktop, laptop & tower *
- Power supplies
- Printed Circuit boards
- Printers / All in ones
- Print Cartridges
- Projection equipment
- Servers *
- Tape drives *
- Telecommunications equipment (Central Office, PBX, Toll, carrier)
- Small Televisions
- Toner Cartridges
- UPS systems
- Video Cameras
- Video Tapes
* Before you bring your items for recycling you are responsible for: Backing up any data you may require in the future and deleting any confidential information that may be on the items (ask us about proper hard drive disposal service).
If you are having computer problems (desktop and laptop) or computer network issues (wired and wireless) we offer on site computer repair, tech support services in: La Joya, McAllen, Mission, Edinburg, Pharr, Hidalgo, San Juan, Alton, Palmview, Palmhurst, Rio Grande, Sullivan, Penitas, Weslaco, Donna, Texas, Tx.
Call us! (956) 483-1399, (956) 358-5900